Monday, December 01, 2008

Weekend...

This weekend has been interesting.

On Friday, I took dinner with my mates and teacher of Chinese, then some of us went out. I got fun, really. Most of us know each other and we keep on well.

On Saturday, I went to the cinema with Roberto and Matteo. We watched Madagascar 2 (ha, ha). It was funny. The bad thing is that after that, we went for a drink and they started to talk about things connected to policy, but too specific things that I didn't know, so I didn't dare to give any opinion. So I felt a little bored, and I was also tired. It isn't the failt of nobody, anyway. It was not the right night, ha, ha, ha.

On Sunday morning, I met James, a Chinese boy who studies in the Languages School. He told me he has been in a journey for two weeks, and we bought me a present. That's true, we bought me a book of Chinese symbols really interesting. So, we see, how many symbols do you know!- Told me. I saw page to page some of the symbols I know. He is really nice. The present surprised me, actually, I haven't met him yet until yesterday. I hope my mates of Chinese won't pull my leg.. again!

No comments:

 
Contrato Coloriuris