Sunday, October 22, 2006

I didn't think to going out...

Yesterday was saturday, On Friday, Jenni had said me that she probably will go out on satudarday, but I called her because she didn't call me. She said she was ill and puking, and she didn't go out. I thank I will pass another night in my house, bored and watching gossip programmes.

But then, Bego called me. I don't get on as well with her, but now I don't have much problems. We went to Mao-Mao and waited for a Bego's partner. Curiously, the caretaker didn't give us the sick card used to make drink forced. I think it was because there were not many people yet...

I danced until to be tired of. Bego today didn't have a time to return, that's the reason because she wanted to stay more and more time. I going out since my 18's, and I never had a time to return. Obviously, I hadn't neither now. As at 5 I felt really tired, I called to a taxi and I came to my house. I had to pay almost 5 Euros for go to Calvario. And the driver was an older who went very slow. And I only was wishing to stay on my bed...

No comments:

 
Contrato Coloriuris