Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Weekend at Lugo

This weekend was a little particular. With the only excuse of know us, Roy ( A friend from Asturias who I haven't see first personally) invited me to go to Lugo, because he and a group of friends meet them like that when they can do it. He told me not to be worried because he invited me. So, two of his friends from Gondomar (near Vigo) went to took me in the train station. The journey had a duration of three hours by car.

We are around eleven people chattering, (eight of the eleven peoplee were men, and eight of the eleven people were Galician as well!) Ember were made, and we were so distracted. Ember were put out many times, so we ate around six o' clock in the afternoon, ha, ha, ha. After that, we ate some desserts (I'm remembering the chocolate bisquits which bring Roy and it is making my mouth water again... Ouch!!!) We drank a little (At least, I drank a little, I usually try to control myself and I try to control myself more than normal in some situations) And then, we went to bed. I confess that I have opened my eyes at nine or ten in the morning, we started to wake up and to go downstairs, Roy and me went to take breakfast to a confectioner's shop, we walked a little and then we returned (first of that we lose ourselves) At the hour of lunch, all we went to took lunck in a Chinese restaurant. I think we left Lugo around five o' clock, but the thing I really know it is I was really tired...

No comments:

 
Contrato Coloriuris