Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Sex and frivolousness

If I have to be sincere, I don't understand that.

I don't understand to people who goes to "have a screw", just without any reason, only to to let off steams, or to let off their daily frustrations. It is absolutely ridiculous. But sex is that to many people: A relief. An energy discharge.

I don't understand to people who says: "Ok, I have fucked somebody else" and he or she feels happy. Sex is not that. Sex is an holy union, by my point of view. There isn't a biggest concept of union in the fisical world. The frivolousness maybe happens because of many reasons, for instance, some media and the hole society, which looks to sex as a manipulation element.

By another point of view, I think nowadays, a woman has to be coscient to know who is going with. Going with anybody to make sex could be really dangerous. Althought they must take responsabilities, usually they don't.

So, why this frivolousness with a topic which means a lot of responsabilities?

No comments:

 
Contrato Coloriuris