Sunday, June 15, 2008

Third time lucky

I'm happy, because this time, my third time in Madrid has been different, although we have to sleep some hours in the car...

I have enjoyed myself. I went with Adrián and Salomé, and then of many hours and many stops in many petrol stations, (Going out of Galicia, cross into Ourense and ho through is not an easy thing...) we arrived to Madrid. We went to Atocha's station. Then we headed the city, specially in the Gran Vía street, beause I had to buy a dress to Marta's wedding, it will be in a couple of months. We caught a bus because Salomé had to do an exam in the European University of Madrid, so Adrián and me took something until she went out of there. There is something which called my attention; interprovincial buses belong to the civil service there, here at Vigo, buses haven't nothing to do with the civil service, at least, as I know.

When Salomé comes, we went to eat in a vegetarian restaurant, (Fres.Co ) which by my point of view it is a paradise! It is a kind of self service and all-you-can-eat restaurant. So you eat what you want and in the quantity you want. It is fantastic! I want a restaurant like that in Vigo!

I think is not necessary to say that we made as well two stops in the Starbucks... another luxury that we don't have here... (grrr!)

Another curious thing is that Madrid was full of Italians, maybe by this reason and because I wanted to give a hand to Salomé (she has finished 2º) we talked in Italian some time. On top of that, I dressed my Italy's wristband, so show-off, ha, ha, ha.

It was a small pleasure to me as well, catching the underground, it is one of that things I haven't do in a year. I love going down, feeling that big air gust while the underground doesn't stop, and rush myself towards the door. That is, moving on Italians, one of the times we entered in the underground, a man which dressed a suit, and who I had heard first talking in Italian by the phone, made me a question and then he answered to himself (better like that, because I don't really know Madrid...) When we came into the underground, he was there yet, and Salomé was asking me doubts of Italian language! I explain them to her, I did some comment about the Milan's language as well, (it couldn't miss) and the sir was looking at us with curiosity... I was trying holding back my wishes of laugh...

We went to some drinks at night with an Adrián's friend, so, he and Salomé was talking about the exam and things connected to that. I was a little sleepy, my eyes closed theirselves... Finally, when we said goodbye to him, I tried to sleep a little. But things didn't go well at all. Adrián, ate and drank too much in a petrol station and he hasn't in good conditions to drive. So, we stoped at Castilla y León, finally we had to stay to sleep at a hostal that they had there. Everybody was better in the morning, then of took a little breakfast, we continued with the coming way, lurching and making a lot of stops. We arrived at Vigo on 16.00. I learnt that the motorway to go is the A52 and that is better to be keeping an eye if you don't want to lurch...

No comments:

 
Contrato Coloriuris